In this episode of your motivational personal innovation podcast, I had a chat with Bernard Kelvin Clive. In this chat Bernard exposed us to how he has built him self up as an authority in his field and how you can also start taking action today on becoming that go to person in your industry.
Bernard is a Lifestyle Entrepreneur, Personal Branding Coach, Brand Strategist at BKC Consulting with over 10 years of experience in digital publishing, has offered consulting services to hundreds of writers, poets, authors locally and internationally to self-publish their books. Amazon bestselling author of over 25 published books. Ghana’s foremost authority on Personal branding and Digital Publishing who hosts the #1 ranked Business & Career Podcast in Ghana/Botswana.
In January 2014, Springboard Virtual University named him as one of the ‘Apostles of the New Economy’ leading the revolution in digital publishing. He is the go-to-guy for digital publishing and personal branding.
- Pioneered Podcasting in Ghana
- Pioneered Digital Publishing (Amazon Publishing) In Ghana
- Pioneered the ‘Personal Branding’ movement in Ghana
His Podcast, ‘Personal Branding with Bernard Kelvin Clive’ was named among:
- 41 Marketing Podcasts you Should be Listening to in 2016 by Trackmaven
- The Best Marketing Podcasts of 2014 by NR Media Group
- Top 8 SEO Podcasts in 2014 by HigherVisibility
- Top 20 SEO & Marketing Podcast by Upcity
He hosts the number #1 ranked Business & Career podcast in Ghana and Botswana on iTunes; interviewed and worked with top bestselling authors and gurus in the personal development arena.
He has interviewed a number of top names in the branding, personal branding and self-publishing industry across the globe. Including Seth Godin (One of the most respected thought-leaders in America), Malcolm Levene (One of the UK’s leading personal branding coaches with clients like Tony Blair, actor Tom Cruise), David Meerman Scott (The World’s expert on PR & Marketing), William Arruda(Personal Branding Guru), Viveka Von Rosen (#1 LinkedIn Expert), Melinda Emerson(Small Business Expert & Forbes #1 Influential Woman Entrepreneur), Sue B. Zimmerman (Instagram Expert), Dan Miller( Millionaire, Author 0f 48 Days to the Work you Love, Career Expert), Barry Feldman (Content Marketing Expert), Steve Scott (Amazon Bestselling Author), Mike Michalowitcz (NYT Bestseller), Bob Burg (Bestseller, Brand Coach), Jeff Bullas (#1 Content Marketing Influencer), Dananjaya Hettiarachchi )2014 World Champion of Public Speaking) etc.
As a speaker and trainer, he has delivered speeches and trained people across the country from high schools to tertiary institutions, churches to corporate headquarters.
He also delivered the commencement address at the 46th congregation of the College of Art and Social Science at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology. Perhaps the most quoted author and motivational speaker in Ghana. Clive is a passionate speaker on the subjects of “Personal Branding” and “Living Your Dreams”: inspiring and empowering souls to achieve their God-given dreams”.Bernard has delivered motivational speeches across the country to diverse audiences from junior high schools to universities, churches to corporate boardrooms. He has a passion for inspiring and empowering people to live their dreams and enjoy life, no matter what their age or background may be. He was the guest Motivational Speaker to deliver the commencement speech at the 46th congregation of the College of Art and Social Science at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology.
Books by Bernard Kelvin Clive
- The Art of Personal Branding
- Your Dreams Will Not Die
- Inspirational Kitchen – Discover 30 Ingredients to Spice up your Life
- 52 Seconds: Simplified Motivation
- 1001 African Books to Read Before you Die
- 16 secrets I Learnt From My EX
- How to Publish and Sell your Books with Little or No Money
- Do Not Die with your Music Unsung
- EnjoyLife360 ~ Simple Secrets to a Happier Fulfilling Life!
- How To Do It At Any Age: Living the Life of Your Dreams
- PRODUCTIVITY: Tips to Manage your Daily & Business Life Effectively
- The No Nonsense Guide to Personal Branding for Career Success
- Why Every Entrepreneur Must Write a Book
- Understanding Podcast: Benefits of Podcast to Your Business
- The Beginner’s Guide to Podcasting
- REBRAND: The Ultimate Guide to Personal Branding
- REBRAND: Guide to Personal and Corporate Branding & Rebranding
- Biblical Branding Lessons. Vol.1
- AuthorPreneur: Creating Multiple Streams of Income as an Author
- Do It Now: 100 Things You Can’t Do In the Grave
- Reputation Management: How to Recover, Repair and Protect Your Brand
- Turning Ideas into Businesses
- 100 Reasons to Write a Book
- Personal Branding Journal: Building your brand in bits and bytes
- Idea Bank: 71 Ways to Generate Million Dollar Ideas
- 7 Strategies to Secure Your Dream Job
- 31 Tiny Things That Make Life Worthwhile
- Hooked: Overcoming Social Media Addiction
- Branding Simplified: BKC’s thoughts on Business Branding
- Authorbrand: Building an Iconic Author & Speaker Brand