In this episode I had an interesting conversation with Evans ofori Gyebi.
Evans just completed high school but has started leaving his life as a love story. He is the executive president of a youth empowerment organization called the elevate network.
Evans Ofori Gyebi is on a mission to shift our culture. He has started a movement to empower Ghanaian youth, and to give them the tools & strategies necessary to elevate every area of their life and business. Evans truly believes that the more people you are able to influence and help succeed, the more successful you in turn, will become. Stay humble, but NEVER lose your hunger.
Listen to his story and where he is heading towards.
Key Lessons from this episode
- Even if you think you are ordinary you can still become influential and impact the world.
- We all have to live our dreams.
- Become a doer today
- Become a part of the creative system. Go out and create something today.
- Just create an impact and money will come chasing
- You are not too young or old to start something today. just do it.
What They do